LabStats 101: How to Set Up LabFind
Learn how to set up the LabFind mobile app in LabStats.
LabFind is a mobile app that supports student success. With LabFind, students can search for the closest available computer, software or printer nearby.
In the app, you can include your school’s branding and select which labs students can get directions to.
How to Set Up LabFind
Setting up LabFind is easy. Follow the video or read our step-by-step instructions to get started.
In the following video, you will learn:
- How to set up groups (computer labs) you want to be available in LabFind
- Setting up the physical address, latitude and longitude
- Selecting room capabilities like printers, projectors, etc.
- How to enable LabFind
- How to insert your branding (logo, school colors)
- How to determine which groups to include
- How to set up additional features
- How you can encourage student and staff adoption
Visit our Support Site.