Customer Engagement Coordinator
Idaho Falls, Idaho
LabStats, a market leader in the higher education industry, has been helping colleges and universities measure technology and software usage for over 15 years. Our software is being used by hundreds of schools all over the world, including Harvard University, Yale University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Imperial College London. The data our core software product provides allows IT staff to make evidence-based decisions, allowing them to improve the experience students have on their campus while saving time and money. LabStats’ Remote Access Dashboard product allows students to connect to campus technology from anywhere in the world.
LabStats is looking for a talented Customer Engagement Coordinator to drive retention and customer education by coordinating our customer-facing marketing channels. This role requires a high level of ownership, creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. He/she will report to the Director of Marketing and work directly with the Customer Success and Product teams.
- Develop strategies to engage and educate current customers on how to use LabStats software, including onboarding new customers.
- Write messages for a wide range of channels (email, website, direct mail, scripts, etc.) that drive sales and increase retention.
- Build campaigns from ideation to KPIs, including scheduling and testing emails, refining audiences and expanding content across channels.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing Manager to create messaging that communicates the impact we’re having in our customers’ organizations.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Conduct direct customer research. You will speak with customers regularly, in markets all over the world, to gather feedback and generate content/messaging ideas to meet our customers where they’re at.
- Create content from customer interviews, customer research and industry trends. Work with Product and Marketing teams to create educational content from LabStats use cases and data.
- Collaborate with designers, product teams, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant marketing messaging that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our customer audience.
- Exercise ownership over customer-facing direct mail, email marketing and educational content.
- Regularly review performance metrics to increase efficacy of educational communications. Make data-driven adjustments to optimize customer learning and retention.
- BA/BS (Marketing, Journalism, English or a related field preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 1—5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience successfully managing projects
- Proven success in developing content for a well-educated, solutions-oriented audience
- High-energy, self-starting individual who will thrive in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English)
- Strong customer focus and ability to be an influencer
- Ability to work and collaborate in a dynamic environment with multiple, simultaneous projects under tight deadlines
- Email marketing experience or experience producing content for technology companies and/or products
- Health insurance (50% employer paid)
- Dental insurance (50% employer paid)
- Vision insurance (50% employer paid)
- Life insurance (100% employer paid)
- 401(k) with 5% employer match
- Flexible PTO (take time off as needed)
- Monthly outings
- Stocked kitchen
- Comfortable, casual work environment
- Stable and profitable 17-year business