Outbound Marketing Coordinator
Idaho Falls, Idaho
LabStats, a market leader in the higher education industry, has been helping colleges and universities measure technology and software usage for over 15 years. Our software is being used by hundreds of schools all over the world, including Harvard University, Yale University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Imperial College London. The data our software provides allows IT staff to make evidence-based decisions, allowing them to improve the experience students have on their campus while saving time and money.
LabStats is looking for a talented Outbound Marketing Coordinator to drive lead generation by coordinating our outbound marketing channels. This role requires a high level of ownership, creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. He/she will report to the Marketing Manager and work directly with the Sales team.
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to develop and execute an outbound marketing communications strategy to drive engagement, interest, and awareness for LabStats products.
- Build and execute regular outbound marketing campaigns to existing, prospective, and expired customers that drive additional business leads for LabStats products.
- Build marketing messaging for outbound marketing channels, from ideation to KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing Manager to create messaging that communicates the impact we’re having in our customers’ organizations.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Develop and refine customer-focused messaging and content, including direct mail campaigns, email campaigns, and sales prospecting emails/scripts.
- Collaborate with designers, product teams, sales professionals, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant marketing messaging that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Exercise ownership over direct mail and email marketing channels; regularly review performance metrics to increase the efficacy of marketing communications
- BA/BS (Marketing, Journalism, English or a related field preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 1—3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience successfully managing projects
- Proven success in developing content for a well-educated, solutions-oriented audience
- High-energy, self-starting individual who will thrive in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English)
- Strong customer focus and ability to be an influencer
- Ability to work and collaborate in a dynamic environment with multiple, simultaneous projects under tight deadlines
- Email marketing experience or experience producing content for technology companies and/or products
- Health insurance (50% employer-paid)
- Dental insurance (50% employer-paid)
- Vision insurance (50% employer-paid)
- Life insurance (100% employer-paid)
- 401(k) with 5% employer match
- Flexible PTO (take time off as needed)
- Monthly outings
- Stocked kitchen
- Comfortable, casual work environment
- Stable and profitable 17-year business