Sales Development Representative
Idaho Falls, Idaho
LabStats is looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to drive lead generation by executing outbound sales activities in coordination with LabStats’ outbound marketing campaigns. This role sits critically at the intersection of Sales and Marketing, and requires a high level of ownership, customer focus and attention to detail. This is a customer facing, outbound prospecting role that will be calling, emailing and otherwise contacting prospective customers for 80% of the workday. He/she will report to the Marketing Manager and will work directly with the Sales team.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to develop and execute outbound sales communications to generate product walkthrough appointments for LabStats’ products.
- Perform thorough needs analysis with new prospects and expired customers to drive additional business leads for LabStats’ products.
- Qualify leads generated by Marketing and solidify them into product walkthroughs for the Sales team.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of LabStats’ products and why they’re so valuable to universities.
- Generate buying interest by educating new prospects about the full value of LabStats’ products.
- Develop and refine prospect-focused messaging including sales emails, phone scripts, and live event presentations.
- Experiment with new outbound prospecting messages, and collaborate with Sales and Marketing to refine and develop successful messages into lead-generating campaigns.
- BA/BS (Sales, Marketing, Communications or a related field preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Ability to consistently work in a customer facing, outbound prospecting role. You will be calling, emailing and otherwise contacting prospective customers for 80+% of your workday.
- 3—5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience successfully managing projects
- High-energy, self-starting, collaborative individual who will thrive in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English)
- Strong customer focus and ability to be an influencer
- Outbound Sales or Customer Service experience a plus
- Great BCI Health Insurance: 50% employer paid
- Life Insurance: 100% employer paid
- Dental Insurance: 100% employee paid
- 401(k): 50% employer match of contributions on the first 10% deferred (resulting in a 5% company match)
- Paid Parental Leave: family matters, and we’re happy to offer paid maternity and paternity leave
- Generous PTO: take time off as needed up to 6 weeks
- Stocked Kitchen: restocked bi-weekly with snacks, fruit, soda and coffee
- Monthly Outings: rock-climbing, pottery painting, paintball, laser-tag to name a few!
- Casual Workplace: shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops encouraged!
- Startup environment with the stability of a profitable, 15-year business