Want to know what’s happening in your university computer labs, but concerned about security, staff time and added costs?
There are two options- using an on premise software program, or a cloud-based program. LabStats offers both solutions, but we highly recommend choosing a cloud-based computer lab monitoring software.
When you use LabStats in the cloud, it’s more convenient, more reliable, safer to use, and can save you money in the process.
- Access from anywhere in the world
- Get new features instantly and automatically
- Faster & better support capabilities
- No servers to setup or manage
- World class security, privacy, and compliance
- Real-time physical and virtual threat protection
- Geo-redundant data backups included
- Industry leading availability service level agreements
- Systems monitored 24×7 by Microsoft & LabStats engineers
- No hardware, software, or extra licensing purchases required
An on premise option of LabStats is also available for schools who are subject to specific campus IT requirements.
Are you considering a computer lab monitoring software for your university computer lab? Schedule a walkthrough to see how LabStats software can work for your school.