LabStats 101: How to Use Tags in Reports
Learn how to use tags in LabStats reports.
LabStats comes with a ton of ready-to-use reports, but you need to use tags to unlock the power of those reports.
Tags are the key to getting detailed reports that highlight the data you care about most.
How to Use Tags in Reports
Follow the video or read our step-by-step instructions to get started.
In the following video, you will learn how to use tags with:
- Application Launch History report
- Use application tags to see all the usage of all applications within a specific department
- Login Summary by User report
- Use user tags to see lab attendants’ hours or student progress toward required lab hours
- Peak Usage History report
- Use tags to determine if your accessibility resources are fully utilized
Visit our Support site.